mac veneers are used by celebrities, right?

Dr. Don Millner
Cosmetic Dentistry 43 years experience
Possibly : Many celebrities have veneers, the particular brand or even the type of ceramic is less relevant than the design, placement and bite balance by the dentist + daily use of a nightguard by the patient, keeps teeth stabilized from natural shifting/ movement . And ...Because few patients know if they grind at night, keeps veneers from fracturing. Lastly, oral hygiene that includes daily flossing.
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry 32 years experience
Probably: They might be. But most of us ordinary folks can have the same thing. Ask your dentist if it is a necessary part of your cosmetic improvement, or an optional one in favor of whitening and/or orthodontic movement. Be sure to ask "how long will this course of therapy last?" "how do I maintain it?" and "how will it fail?" dental materials are man-made and not meant to last forever.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Least important : In my opinion, all porcelain veneer materials are basically the same. It's the quality & experience of the dentist & the laboratory technician that determines the final esthetic result. The case selection, tooth preparation, artistic skills of the dentist and lab technician, attention to details, accuracy of fit, care in bonding, and balancing of the bit is crucial, not the brand of veneer.
Dr. Peter Flaherty
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
Unknown: Mac veneers are made and marketed by microdental lab. They have very talented dental ceramists working for them. I have used them in the past and found them to be of high quality. Whether or not celebrities have them, who knows... Only their dentist.
Dr. Rod Zimmerman
Dentistry 37 years experience
Yes : Mac veneers is a brand name by microdental who advertise their product that have used on celebrities. These veneers are no different than conventional porcelain veneers.