i have pain from behind the my knee that shots down my leg to my foot..it is sometimes so serve that i can't put pressure on my leg to walk..neg-dvt?

Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Quickly or sooner.: By your comments, I'm not sure if you are saying the possibility of a dvt has been ruled out by testing or not. Either way, the chance of a dvt and the consequences of not treating it, could be catastrophic. I recommend that you be seen immediately, if you haven't been seen already to remove all doubt. There are other possibilities, and they can be explored by an orthopedic surgeon if dvt is neg.
Answered on Sep 25, 2015