Iran

Hi i drink usually. the sonography's report shown my liver is fatty with grade 2. ferritin is 419. alt is 82 and ast is 49.5 expecting to your advice ?

Pathology 44 years experience
Lifestyle change: This would be a great time for you both to put aside the drinking and take up some serious fitness activities. I trust you've also been checked for hepatitis C, Wilson's, and other causes of elevated transaminases and fatty liver. Your genetics has probably given you a liver that really doesn't like alcohol but wants you to exercise hard instead. Why not be kind to your body? It'll be fun. Cheers.

Last updated Jan 1, 2016