Canada

I am 32 weeks and because of my financial situation i have been averaging 1-2 meals a day- how will this affect my baby?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
PG meal selection: As long as your 1 to 2 meals/day contain all the essential nutrients that a well balanced diet involves from the 4 basic food groups then the effect will be minimal to your fetus. However, your minimal diet is flirting with disaster if it is comprised of "junk" food. Talk to your OB MD or social services about whether you can qualify for food stamps and the WIC (Women's & Infants) program.

Last updated Sep 19, 2015