NM

I have pain in my lower pelvic area, it only happens when i drink 1 cup of coffee (i drink caffeine all day so it isn't that), could this be ulcer?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Are You A Caffiend??: It's probably God's way of suggesting you don't drink one cup of coffee.If that one cup is first thing in the morning, you might be right, some gastric irritation (God knows why you feel it there,but people can feel it in their chest or back, so maybe you're just different). Just cut out the coffee or try a milder blend or have with food. Don't worry about it too much. If it gets worse, see a doc

Last updated Sep 13, 2015