A member asked:

I am suffering from chronic sinus allergy problem for quite a long period (3-4 years).i have consulted 2-3 ent doctors in my locality, they gave medicines like nasal spray and some kind of tablet. i have been taking them but nothing seems to work no impro

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Al Hegab answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

To sort it out, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck

Answered Nov 5, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor