Oxnard, CA

I need a root canal in top right bicuspid. its sensitive to eat on that side bc of the tooth. pull, or save it? would other teeth shift into the spot?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Save it: Other teeth may drift into the defect, but will not be straight. Food trap will cause periodontal problems in the long run. It will cost more to replace it than fix it.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See Endodontist: Endodontists are dentists who specialize in saving teeth, and have at least 2-3 years of advanced training in root canals. They are experts at diagnosing tooth pain and use advanced special equipment to treat patients efficiently and comfortably.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Save it: Always better choice to save tooth, if you can afford it.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
I do believe that the cost of saving a tooth is less expensive than the cost of replacing it.
Nov 6, 2020

Last updated Nov 6, 2020