can i take primolut n paralell to my homeopathic medicine agnus castus? i have pcos so will the two medicines interact with each other?

32 years experience Pediatrics
It is uncertain, but: Truly homeopathic "medications" are made by repeated dilutions, so that the ingredient is not really in the medication anymore (just the "essence" of it remains). That means there is no active ingredient left to cause any benefit. That also implies the homeopathic "medicine" should be pretty harmless, unless some non-homeopathic ingredients were added. If purely homeopathic, it might not interact.
Answered on Sep 8, 2015