Canada

I'm from canada and so wishing that i could just buy a mri! our healthcare system is supposed to be good but hey, been suffering for nearly 2 years!

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Private medicine : I believe there are 'private' doctors and clinics in canada. I wonder if you have not approached one of these fee for service clinics if you would get a more rapid solution to your problem. Paying cash for medical services is a common experience I have heard of in the canadian and uk medical systems.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 26, 2018