A female asked about a member:

mature female -flat feet; bunions no diabetes has round growth top rt. 2nd hammertoe. rn says a callous. cyst? bothersome. removable?

Dr. David Cornell
Podiatry 40 years experience
Yes, it is removable: you have options to get relief. The callus may be such that it can just be pared down, padded etc to give temporary relief. Permanent relief will probably require surgery but the procedure is relatively simple and worth doing especially if you are active.
Dr. Darrell Latva
Podiatry 42 years experience
TX OPTIONS: Treatment options for a corn/callus on a hammer toe include a podiatrist trimming it when it builds up, w/ or w/o some digital padding; silicone sleeves work nicely. If this doesn't work for you, surgery can be considered as long as you are fairly healthy.