RO

i have noticed recently that my left leg has some circular red things and i don't have any other symptoms rather than this cosmetic issue. is it bad?

Dr. John Feola
R/O ECZEMA: Eczema /Allergic dermatitis is especially prevalent in these areas of the body. It responds to topical & oral steroids with flare. I also add in ZYRTEC&ZANTAC to block both histamine receptors. If SX. Persist or worsen get Derm consult. Also fungal infection needs to be evaluated with a woods lamp. Lastly blood work needs to be done if Lyme Disease is suspected