India

hi sir, i am sri, an it team lead working for infosys, india. recently i had a hydrocele surgery 4 days back and today i am back from the hospital. but from the day the surgery happened i have had this fever which keeps rolling between 100 and 101. and al

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Post-op fever: This should be evaluated properly by the surgeons who performed your surgery. You hate to think of localized problems related to the surgery (i.e. infection) or something more systemic such as a blood clot sitting somewhere caused by being immobile for the procedure. Your body is weaker because of what it's been through-please call that surgeon NOW and get in to be seen. 4 days is too long to wait