How can i get rid of ibs?

Dr. Sidney Vinson
Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Difficult: Irritable bowel syndrome (ibs) is a name given to a chronic set of symptoms including abdominal pain or discomfort associated with and alteration in bowel habits (diarrhea, constipation, hard or loose stools). The cause is not clear. Things you can try at home which may be helpful are exercise, stress reduction, fiber, probiotics and adequate fluid intake. Otherwise see your doctor.
Dr. Mila McManus
Change diet,cleanse: 90+ % of the time, ibs is due to food sensitivities and/or inflammation of the GI tract caused by overgrowth of bad bugs and a loss of the 'good' bugs. Look into doing a yeast cleanse! and start eliminating foods to see if they are causing--start with grains and dairy, as these are the most common culprits. Other common ones are eggs and soy. Take a probiotic as well that's broad spectrum.