Winchester, VA

my jaw has locked previously. however this time is much more severe both condition&pain now swell&numb inside and out of my mouth and fully immobile. ?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 42 years experience
See Your Dentist: You need to see your dentist for evaluation ASAP. If he or she does not feel comfortable in providing treatment for your condition, you can be referred to a specialist for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
See OFP specialist: The Orofacial Pain specialists provide diagnosis and treatment of pain in the head, temple, face and TMJ. They are the experts in TMJ and chronic face and head pain. See OFP specialist near you.

Last updated Aug 23, 2015