U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

I have a toothache problem its so much pain and it affect my gum also . what should i do im in 7months pregnant?

4 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 51 years experience
Toothache: See a dentist ASAP. The infected tooth will only get worse if it is not treated.
Dr. Ashwin Patel
undefined 42 years experience
See dentist ASAP.: You probably have either infection or cavity in the tooth. This is a serious problem especially due to your pregnancy affecting your immunity to fight the infection. Please see a dentist right away for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Call your dentist: Pregnant women can be treated, especially in an emergency situation.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Get immediate help: Pain indicates infection, which can quickly spread and harm your baby. You must see a Dentist now. Do not wait. Seek professional help.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 19-year-old female asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 22-year-old female asked:
3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old female asked:
3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.