IN

i have an itch on my arms, thighs, and upper back.no visible rashes. for nearly 3 mnths i've been having it.not intense,but uncomfortable.

Dr. David Lipkin
Many things: Itching (pruritus) can be caused by skin conditions such as eczema or hives. It can also be due to infections such as scabies or lice. Internal, non-skin, diseases can also cause itching such as kidney failure and hepatitis. Other causes include internal malignancies, drug reactions, anxiety and many other causes. Often no exact cause can be identified. SEE:bit.ly/1u0iDFO