A member asked:

I'm having bad flu and its making my body a bit heaty.. can i take paracetemol plus piriton and cetrizine at the same time before i go to sleep?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Georgia Latham answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

No: You should not take both piriton and cetrizine during the same day. These are both antihistamines. It is okay for you to take paracetemol and either piriton or cetrizine. If you need additional comfort for body aches, it is okay to take ibuprofen along with the paracetemol and one of the antihistamines.

Answered 7/6/2017

2.4k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

Can I take Vicks DayQuil cold and flu with cetirizine ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

Can I take equate daytime cold and flu and cetirizine together ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more