A member asked:

I had hydrocele surgery 4 days agoall ok i think but no follow up appt. still swollen/sore but it's nothing majorwould surgeon visit be waste his time?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Never!: If you are concerned about your health it is never a waste of time! You go get followed up! Even if the surgeon is a jerk, which some of us are, it is your health and never be concerned about wasting our time. Some of the sickest people I have every seen waited almost too long because of that concern. I would rather see you 100 times to reassure you than have you die because you worried about me!

Answered 8/1/2020

2.4k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more