Barstow, CA

hello, i woke up in the middle of the night in pin. my right shoulder blade hurt and i couldn't move my body without so much pain. when i look left it doesn't hurt but i cannot turn to the right without cringing and crying. i also cannot relax it hurts to

Dr. Scott Mcgovern
Orthopedic Surgery 18 years experience
Pinched nerve: Often these symptoms come from a pinched nerve in the neck. A neck (cervical) disc herniation often causes pain in the shoulder blade. Worsening pain turning your head toward the affected side is very common. Be alert for any pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in the arm or hand. See your PCP or a spinal specialist if it does not improve.

Last updated May 29, 2018