Oak Grove, MO

If i took 6 5/325 mg hydrocodone throughout the day yesterday (technically wednesday) and have a urine screening for opiates/opiods friday at 4:15pm, will i pass? my doctor is doing the test because i threw out my percocet prescribed for my kidney stones

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Same class: The drugs are on the same class. Don't try to game the system. If you truly need chronic narcotic pain medication, see a pain specialist, usually an anesthesiologist specializing in the treatment of chronic pain. Best solution is to get to the root cause and fix it. If not possible, there are many alternatives to narcotics, which in the long term can make chronic pain worse in some patients. Hope this helps!

Last updated Jul 30, 2015