AL

have lower r pain in above my groin and twords r hip only when i stand up and walk & that come and goes. period is due on 1st, no more symptoms?

Doctor can evaluate: There are many causes of pain in the right lower abdomen and groin, such as: groin muscle pull, hip joint inflammation, bowel problems, genital conditions, an infection, etc. A primary care doctor can evaluate the pain. Severe pain is an urgent problem unless it is a known problem already being cared for by the doctor. With severe pain, one may need evaluation at the ER, with tests and/or x-rays.
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Wait a little: Since there may be more than one reasons for the groin pain, but premenstrual crmping, as the most common cause can come in different ways. I would let the menses pass before getting iot evauated if symptoms perisist. Feel better!