Philippines

After i pee then wipe, there is bright red blood. my urine seems light colored though. is it possible that it's just wound at the end of my urethra?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Need check up: Bleeding anywhere in the body is a cause for concern. So watch yourself more closely and use white (toilet paper)paper to wipe. If the bleeding persists(and it is not time for your period) you need to see a gynecologist or a urologist to find out where you are bleeding from? Then the cause can be treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 26, 2015