Egypt

in this morning when i woke up i had slight double vision, blur and my eyes didnt come back to normal till the time of this question?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Diplopia: Double vision, or diplopia, can be a sign of a serious underlying neurological problem. It also can happen under conditions of extreme fatigue, or alcohol or drug use If you see double when one eye is closed, then it is usually an optical problem inside the eye not a neurological problem. If you have double vision that persists, see a neurologist for evaluation.