Port Richey, FL

i keep getting this feeling that a string or piece of hair is wrapped around my pinky toe? any idea what causes this feeling?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Many Reasons.: This feeling that you are having is actually not all that rare. What is rare however, is rooting out the absolute reason for the feeling. Various neuropathies, entrapments, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, trauma and diabetes have all been blamed. The best advice is to have a specialist exam your toe. The possibility of an ainum, a fibrous contracture, although rare, must be examined for.
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Podiatry 23 years experience
Best to see podiatry: A good medical history and clinical examination is needed to answer this questions because there are several etiologies to that kind of symptom. Best to see a podiatrist.