KY

I am 65 yrs old and my test show mild anterior apical ischemia ef 76% stress test abnormal for mild ischemia .

Dr. Anita Prakash
Cardiology 30 years experience
Clinical correlation: Deciding best treatment option for you really depends on your symptoms...in other words, why did you have the stress test? Chest pain? Shortness of breath, etc? Second, treatment ought to be guided by risk/benefit analysis of intervention vs medical treatment. You need to have a candid discussion with a qualified cardiologist to ascertain best next step, and intervention, if any.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Arterial blockage.: Ischemia in areas of the heart, as you have related, infers that the arteries that feed these parts of the heart are narrowed such that blood flow through them reduces with exertion. It means these areas of the heart are vulnerable and further testing is needed and intervention may be necessary.
Last updated Sep 20, 2017