U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

I have nasal allergy and always suffering from asthma i take some medications but all in vain if there is any treatment i need a medication name..

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mark Diamond
Pediatrics 47 years experience
See Doctor: There are a variety of medications for acute care and control, but this needs a live discussion with your doctor.
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Allergy shots: If your symptoms are that severe, it is time to see a board certified allergist and get tested, identify your triggers and learn how to avoid them. They can also see if you are a good candidate for allergy shots, they can desensitize you and make your life easier. Make the call.
Last updated May 10, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.