NY

I have knee, ankle, wrist stiffness pain, tingling been to a neuro who says it isn't neurological and refer me to an ortho/rheu idk what it could be?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Joint and/or paresth: this could be joint, this could be paresthesia, could be myofascial pain, and the fact that it's not neurologic makes it more likely to be paresthesia. We can see this in a variety of settings including fibromyalgia. You need to discuss this with your physician and see a rheumatologist to help clarify if it's joint, paresthesia or a combination.

Last updated Jul 5, 2015