U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

I have being experiencing a sharp pain around my hip and d ball bones of my leg, doc says its muscle pls how can i deal with muscle sprains in my leg?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Muscle strain: I would suggest taking 7-10 days off from an heavy aerobics. Use Advil or Aleve (naproxen) ( if not allergic to these medications ). local ice as needed, BioFreeze muscle cream. Not sure what you mean by "d ball bones of leg"??- when in doubt, obtain an orthopedic and PT evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 7, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.