North Richland Hills, TX

infection started from probiotics/antibiotics that caused mucous nausea and blood. what test should i get for this infection.already had colonoscopy, hpylori, celiac, lactose, parasite, blood test ultasound had this 2 years, getting better over time?

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Colitis: It sound like you had C.difficle colitis, if you are treated appropriately and improving clinically, no additional test is required.
Dr. Jerald Rector
Specializes in Family Medicine
Disordered bowel: it looks like your doctors have done a nice work upBecause no specific problems have been found, and your symptoms persist, the answer may lie in a food intolerance or stress being carried in the bowel. Generally, blood does signify more significant inflammation, such as Crohn's disease-Colonoscopy should see this. As a next step, I would As a next step, consider consultation with a dietician