I hit my forehead with the edge of a column and now when i touch the bump i also feel it on the crown of my head. is this worthy of worry?

Dr. Stuart Winkler
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis 49 years experience
Bump on head: Most likely there is nothing to worry about but sometimes after severe trauma to the head bleeding can occur around or even in the brain. You should seek medical attention if you develop severe headache, disorientation, loss of balance, vomiting, memory loss, seizure, or temporary loss of consciousness.
Last updated Nov 26, 2016