U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A female asked:

Hi there, i'm a 39 yr old female. i have a small swollen (hard) lymph node in my right groin area. i have lower back pain and pain in my right hip. ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 35 years experience
Needs medical exam: You should see either your primary doctor or your OB/GYN as soon as possible and have that evaluated. It's possible that it may be nothing more than a rogue urinary tract infection. But the hard and swollen lymph node needs to be evaluated by medical personnel (doctor preferably) sooner rather than later. Cheers!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.