NC

I have several very tender knots just above my left pelvis bone. there is no skin irritation. i'm concerned it is swollen lymph node.

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Needs medical examin: If you have palpable knots, you should go to your PCP and have a medical examination to check you and to determine what these knots are. Lymph nodes are typically located in the groin areas, not above the hip bones(that sounds more like abdomen or lower back of your torso. A medical check up is recommended soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 30, 2016