OH
A male asked:

what food group is the almond located? and what is some proper nutrition to eat for intense exam preparation?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Almonds: Almonds are great! I have them by my side every time I am in my car. That said, for the day before your planned intense exam please stop the almonds and most other things. Yes you do need nourishment but go easy on the day before the exam. Best of luck!
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Almonds are nuts: and fatty so fall into the Fat macronutrient group. Good fats re good for the brain and memory, i.e., coconut oil, olive oil, and nuts. Avoid junk food. Peace and good health.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Almonds are also a good source of protein and some fiber (more fiber than meat for sure!).
Jun 18, 2015

Last updated Feb 28, 2018