Help! hubby dying, anxiety/worry killing me!er for rapid heart,labs good.ckmb little high.increase klonopin (clonazepam).have mg nowfeels worse justwana cry/sleep

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Gieck answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

sorry to hear about husband. With the situation, increased symptoms described are normal. If you haven't, turn to family and support to lean on. Try to have good self care - good nutrition when possible and sleep when you can. Be proactive as possible for dealing with husbands health and situation. Be sure to coordinate klonopin (clonazepam) use with provider. Short-term consult with a psychologist may help.

Answered Jun 16, 2015

2.7k views