Herman, MN

help! hubby dying, anxiety/worry killing me!er for rapid heart,labs good.ckmb little high.increase klonopin (clonazepam).have mg nowfeels worse justwana cry/sleep

Dr. Donald Gieck
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Difficult situation : sorry to hear about husband. With the situation, increased symptoms described are normal. If you haven't, turn to family and support to lean on. Try to have good self care - good nutrition when possible and sleep when you can. Be proactive as possible for dealing with husbands health and situation. Be sure to coordinate klonopin (clonazepam) use with provider. Short-term consult with a psychologist may help.
Dr. John Rhoades
Talk with DR: I strongly suggest that you relay your symptoms and concerns to the DR that is treating your husband. If your husband is in hospice, they also will assist you. If not in hospice, either the treating DR or your physician

Last updated Jun 16, 2015