Lehigh Acres, FL

I have been on 1mg of clonazepam for 3 months. i take atenolol also for anxiety tachycardia 75mg daily. i've been tapering the clonazepam to now 0.75mg but i have noticed my heart rate 55-60 to the point where i know only take 25mg of atenolol. why?

Dr. Karen Butler
Atenolol is a b bloc: The atenolol is designed to lower the blood pressure and the heart rate. Now you are coming off of climax roam slowly. This is good. But you still may be on to much atenolol for the heRt rate is low. Ask your doctor to re evaluTe you and perhaps drop the dose again

Last updated Feb 5, 2021