Cayman Islands

sore on leg. tender to touch. similar to ingrown hair. blood/clear discharge when cleaned. cleaned with rubbing alcohol. feels warm.no other symptoms.

Dr. Eric Fete
Emergency Medicine 22 years experience
Infection: could be infection such as a folliculitis or early staph infection. clean with soap and water and apply topical antibiotic ointment 2-3 times per day. apply heat to it for 10-15 minutes at a time once or twice an hour (more if you can) to help it drain. If it is red and hot and bulging it could be an early access. If it enlarges see a doctor to have it drained.