TN

i have a white spot in my tonsil. my other tonsil is big my throat kinda hurting a little my sinuses hurt making my head hurt my lympth node i can move it up n dwn its hard its not big.. can u tell me what my problem is?

Dr. Venkata Vallury
Spot: seems like you have exudative tonsillitis, go and see your PCP to be tested for strep, you may also have mono so it is important to have your self checked. other causes can include diphtheria and leukemia.
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 45 years experience
Tonsil stone: You may have a tonsilith or stone that is plugging your tonsil. Gargling with salt and water or an antiseptic may help. This all may be part of an infection. See your doctor for an assessment to see if you need antibiotics. All the best.