A member asked:

Swollen gland since months ago. increased in size,new ones appeared.chronic pain left side of throat and ear.no infection, ok blood tests.22female ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See ENT: Consider seeing and ENT physician to determine the cause of your pain and enlarged lymph nodes. You may need a lymph node biopsy and the ENT surgeons are the ones that could do this test.

Answered 5/19/2015



Related Questions