i get these dry pink red patches spots on my stomach &below my breasts on side and my back, they flare up when i take hot showers they don't itch?

Dr. Shahid Rafique
Fungus or yeast : Candida or yeast infection is common under the breasts and other areas of the body where skin is moist and two surfaces are in contact. Fungal infections of the skin can present as you have described. Tinea versicolor is usually not itchy. Tinea corporis is another fungal condition of skin. Your PCP should be able to diagnose and treat it after examination.
Answered on Aug 18, 2018
1