What could this be? i have red spots all over my arms, upper back; chest, breasts, shoulders and stomach. they almost look like bites but there are a ton of them, and the itch very badly. i have had hives before and this doesn't look like it is the same

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Seward answered

Specializes in Dermatology

There are many possibilities including a drug rash, a viral exanthem, scabies, eczema, bites, psoriasis, and many others. Hard to tell without a picture, unfortunately. I would recommend you consider seeing a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment options. There is a picture of scabies on the link below. I hope that helps!

Answered May 17, 2018

5.3k views