What could this be? i have red spots all over my arms, upper back; chest, breasts, shoulders and stomach. they almost look like bites but there are a ton of them, and the itch very badly. i have had hives before and this doesn't look like it is the same

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 23 years experience
There : There are many possibilities including a drug rash, a viral exanthem, scabies, eczema, bites, psoriasis, and many others. Hard to tell without a picture, unfortunately. I would recommend you consider seeing a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment options. There is a picture of scabies on the link below. I hope that helps!
Need to see to know.: These lesions would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.
Last updated Oct 29, 2018