the last physical i had, my doctor reccomended to try and loose weight around my upper crotch area because my penis was " buried" in crotch fat, how to i lose crotch fat so my penis will show better?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Cody Mead
Dr. Cody Mead answered
Spot Reduction: Spot reduction, or losing fat a specific place, is a myth. The only way to lose fat in one place is to lose fat everywhere. Hope this helps!
Answered on Jul 31, 2016
Dr. Gregory Carter
38 years experience Urology
Lose weight overall: There is no way to specifically lose fat in the genital/crotch area. You will need to lose weight overall in order to lose fat in that area, and improve penile exposure. Overall wight loss would also be tremendously beneficial in terms of your overall health and longevity as well. Let the penile improvement be a motivation for the weight loss. Good luck!
Answered on Nov 27, 2017
1
43 years experience Pathology
Exactly. Hit the gym hard, make friends with athletes, and you will get your life back
Oct 19, 2017