Australia

i just punched my computer screen and my knuckles for one are swollen, hurts when i move them any direction and the pain is bearable , feels weird.?

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Get evaluated: If there was injury due to glass shards, then have the hand evaluated immediately. Ongoing injury to small muscles/nerves/ligaments in hand can have lasting effect and result is severe debility down the road. Recommend ER at center with adequate trauma care.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 35 years experience
After you treat the : hand injury, you may want to consider talking to a therapist about learning to control your anger in better ways than punching things like your computer screen. A psychologist can help you learn alternative stress management techniques.
Anger management: You need to learn to get control over your anger because right now it is controlling you. Take care.

Last updated May 29, 2016