Missoula, MT

I know i'm over weight, so how much weight do i need to lose before i get pregnant? and is there anything else i need to do before i try?

Dr. Timothy Beck
Check your bmi: go online and check your bmi. Google bmi caculator. Your optimal bmi is 25. 25-30 is okay and probably optimal for pregnancy. Drop your weight till your bmi gets in this range. Start taking folic acid, multivitamin before starting to try. And an ob/gun screening visit would be the safest starting point.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.