India

hii i m 22 years old boy..i never smoke but still my lips turn black in colour ..what should i do to make them pinkish nd shining...and what should i do to make my face look fair.

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Melanin in skin: gives the dark pigment, and one's overall skin tone is usually inherited, Sun exposure increases the melanin, so wearing sunscreen on your face and avoiding sun should help to keep it as light as possible. Also, whenever the skin is irritated, it causes post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, so use lip emollients if chafed. See your doctor if the inside of your cheek or nails beds are not pink.

Last updated May 4, 2015