A member asked:

My mother suffers from severe headaches many years ago. she is in treatment with triptanes and topiramate without a result. i want your advice please?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Marvin Ott answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

She needs: to see a specialist. Have her see her primary care doctor to get a referral. Neurologists usually deal with these sorts of headaches. Hope this helps!

Answered 4/26/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor