Iran, Islamic Republic of

I am 34 years old,i have a grade 2 fatty liver.my cholesterol is 210.i feel like i have a headache,nausea after eating.what treatment is there for me?

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Lower cholesterol: It is best for you to get your cholesterol lower and to lose weight if you are over weight. The headache and nausea are not necessarily related to the fatty liver, but the fatty liver can cause big problems in the long term, even cirrhosis. Drink plenty of water and try an antacid before meals to see if that helps with the nausea. See your doctor regularly.

Last updated Apr 26, 2015