U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old female asked:

What can i take to treat a severe candida infection that will not affect my hypokalemia?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Neal Kraus
Hospital-based practice 12 years experience
Alternatively...: Why not ask your doctor to prescribe you potassium supplementation if you have to take a certain medication you are concerned about?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.