Thank you for taking time to speak with me. Recently my son was diagnosed with ADHD and that is when I realize many of the struggles I have encountere?

Dr. Enrique Madrigal-segura
53 years experience in Psychiatry
Treatment options: Depending on the severity of ADHD with or without learning problems, there are many successful approaches. School can provide some accommodations, and sometimes this works well. There are many medication options, including psychostimulants such as methylphenidate and others, as well as Noradrenergic products like Atomoxetine. A professional evaluation is essential for proper treatment plan.
Answered on May 14, 2016
1