A member asked:

Hi. what should i do? i have a problem with my right eye. under my eye is swollen and very itchy. i put petroleum jelly but it is still swollen and itchy. please help me. thanks.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Benjamin Rubin answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

Allergy: 1- oral antihistamine over the counter and ocular antihistamine drops 2- frequent cold ice compress 3- showering to rid pollen from body

Answered 11/7/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question