My Doc has tapered me off Risperidone from 3mg to 2mg then 1mg and I forgot the weaning steps and my doc won't be seeing me till next month. I need help.

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Call your doctor: Even though you don't have an appointment with your doctor until next month, most likely s'he will be willing to call in a prescription for whatever dose and quantity of Risperidone you need to taper off of it. We cannot prescribe via this platform and, with few exceptions, don't prescribe psychiatric meds via virtual consults. Thank you.
Answered on Apr 23, 2015